Don't like your countertops? Try one of these DIY countertops to transform yours on a tiny budget!
One of the most expensive parts of a makeover for a kitchen, bathroom or laundry room renovation is the countertops. Instead of breaking our budget on the vanity in our powder room, we opted to do DIY countertops. We wound up going with a super cool concrete overlay using the same technique we used on our DIY fireplace. I had no idea if it would work on a vanity and in a sink, but it totally did! We still LOVE it, and it was PERFECT for the look I wanted. But when I was doing research, I was floored by all the amazing DIY countertops out there! SO many talented bloggers have come up with budget friendly options and tutorials. This list is the best DIY countertops around the web–you are sure to find the perfect one for whatever room you are working on!
DIY Countertops That Will Blow Your Mind
1. DIY Concrete Vanity Overlay by Designer Trapped in a Lawyer's Body
2. DIY White Concrete Countertops by Chris Loves Julia
3. Routered Wood Ebony Countertops by Lemon Thistle
4. DIY Concrete Countertops by Run to Radiance
5. Rustoleum Countertop Transformation by Southern Hospitality
6. Faux Marble Countertop by Anika's DIY Life
7. How to DIY Laminate by The Craft Patch
8. DIY Faux Granite Countertops by Love & Renovations
9. Build Your Own Butcher Block by Addicted to DIY
10. Painting Kitchen Countertops to Look Like Carrera Marble by In My Own Style
11. DIY Plywood Waterfall Countertop by Vintage Revivals
12. DIY Wide Planked Butcher Block by Simply Maggie
I love all these tutorials! SO many great ideas on DIY countertops. Even though I really love concrete, I definitely miss the beautiful butcher block countertops we had in our old house. And the faux marble idea is really blowing my mind!!! Who knew you could do so much with a little paint?! Which of the DIY countertops works best for your renovation? Looking at all these is getting my juices flowing on my next remodel!