At a loss for what to give your kids' teachers to show your appreciation? This list is full of the best teacher gifts that they will love! Perfect gift ideas for teacher appreciation, teacher birthday gifts and holiday teacher gifts!
Did you know that Teacher Appreciation Week is coming up?! When I was trying to decide what to do for my girls' teachers this year, I scoured the internet to find the best teacher gifts. I was literally OVERWHELMED with all the different ideas! I made my list of best teacher gifts to consider and thought y'all may want to see it too. I've included DIY ideas, as well as gifts you can purchase. Normally I make my own gifts because I love putting the time and effort into something super cute, but this year we have so much happening around our house I just don't know if I will have time, and I am obsessed with some of the jewelry options. They are heartfelt without being cutesy. Check out my list of the best teacher gifts and see which project or gift inspires the perfect present for your kids' teachers.
Before we get to the list of the best teacher gifts I have found, I want to share some FREE printable teacher thank you notes that I made! To get the free teacher thank you notes delivered to your inbox, all you have to do is subscribe to my email newsletter and they will show up in your inbox in just a few minutes. The file is in PDF format, so you'll need to have Adobe Acrobat installed on your computer. And don’t worry, I won’t spam you. I send out a newsletter every week on Tuesdays and it’s full of DIY projects and interior inspiration that I think you will love, but you can unsubscribe at any time. Just click the image below to subscribe and get access to all my free printables, including these teacher thank you notes, now.
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission but it won't cost you a penny more)! Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
Best Teacher Gifts
1. Easy Dotted Sharpie Mug by Designer Trapped in a Lawyer's Body
2. Sweet as a Peach Gift by Southern State of Mind
3. Classroom Fingerprint Tree by Balancing Home with Megan Bray
4. Cinnamon Apple Dip by Upright and Caffeinated
5. Personalized Teacher's Bracelet by WishCuffs (I bought these for my girls' Kindergarten teachers and was so impressed with the quality. And they LOVED them!)
6. Sugar Scrub with Printable Labels and Teacher Gift Tags by Balancing Home with Megan Bray
7. DIY Marker Vase by Designer Trapped in a Lawyer's Body
8. Flower Pails by Bren Did
9. DIY Ombre Crayon Letter by Molly Mahoney for CraftCuts.com
10. Teacher Necklace by Lily Ellen Designs
11. Personalized Pencil Holder by Jaimie Costiglio
12. Teacher Appreciation Vase and Printable by Jenny Raulli for Skip to My Lou
13. Succulent Garden in a Dictionary Pail by The Idea Room
14. Teacher Tee by The Custom Studio Shop
What are you doing for the teachers in your life this year? No matter what you choose, the best teacher gifts are the ones that show them how much you appreciate what they do for your children every day. Because goodness knows my girls' teachers have taught them things I could never have!
Don't forget to sign-up for access to my free printables library before you head out!